Saturday 25 August 2012

Book Review for Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate

Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate
Release date: May 6, 2008
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pages: 736




Summary: Three months. Three guys. One amazing summer.

Summer Smith is in for the best summer of her life. Between the cold weather and her boyfriend-less existence in Minnesota, Summer is ready for sun, sand, and boys in the Florida Keys. And by the end of the first day, she has more than enough to keep her busy: Adam, the senator's son, has looks, power, and all the money in the world. Diver, the mystery man, is mellow, intriguing, and definitely unique. And Seth, the perfect guy...only he has a girlfriend. But with new friends, cute guys, and miles of hot white sand, Summer's in for more trouble than she thinks....



 
Thoughts: When I am asked to say what this book is, the first thing that pops into my mind is, Perfect Summer Read. Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate is a bind up of the first three books in the Summer series; June Dreams, July`s promises and August Magic. All of these books are super fun and adorable.
I got really caught up in this story because it was so fun and cute with a little bit of a mystery to it at some points and it was fun to try and solve it. This book is a really good summer and beach read. If I had to pick one book for over-all best beach book, this would be my top pick. Summer is my favourite girl and she makes the book filled with Drama and Laughter and my favourite boy by far is Seth. When Summer hated Seth I wanted to scream at her and say, MY GOODNESS SUMMER, HE IS AMAZING AND WAS CLEARLY SET UP AND YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM, but Summer couldn't hear me at times.
Katherine Applegate is a great writer and is perfect to write the Summer series. If any other author wrote this book, I don`t think it would be as good but it would also be different.
I would rate Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate a 5/5 stars because it was a really great and cute summer read that will never be forgotten and I am really excited to read the next books!

Rating: 5/5 stars
Recommended to people who like: Beach reads, Summer, Fun in the Sun, Romance and lots and lots of Drama

No comments:

Post a Comment